Just one more step before you go Live!
The Publish Preview page is a summary and preview of your article before it’s published on Headlines and anywhere else you’ve elected to share it.
Let’s start at the top.
1. The first bar shows your selected sharing platforms.
2. Easily remove and add platforms by clicking on the platform to remove OR clicking the ‘Add+’ to add more platforms.
3. Your article:
- You can remove, change or adjust your cover image
- Review your Title. Remember, Titles are really important to your SEO score. Make sure it’s original, specific and easily understood.
- Last check of your content. You can do one final review of your content, unless you’re happy with it. In the case of the latter, let’s keep going!
4. Tags are crucial.
Relevant tags will give your work the best chance to be found. Irrelevant or no tags won’t do much harm to your content but you might not achieve the level of engagement you’re aiming for.
Make sure you click on the left side of the bar to add your tags. Once you have written your tag, press enter.
5. OK! You’re all set to publish. Or not?
If you’re just about to head into a lecture, cook dinner or want one final look later, you can simply save it as a draft and publish it later.