With no clear subject in mind, you run the risk of:
- not having a focused blog
- being too general
- missing appeal of your target audience
- having no clear insights into your efforts
For these main reasons and many more, we make it mandatory that every Author or Entrepreneur has a primary category selected before publishing a blog or article.
1. To select a category, simply click on of your interests in the catalogue of your Editor.
2. If you do not see the category you want to write about, click the number with ‘+” icon to select another primary category.
3. From the prompt, select the primary category you want to write about.
4. Once selected, it will appear in your catalogue.
Note: If there is no content available for a specific sub-category, the Editor will deliver content for the primary category.